Schedule Change

Fri, 03/13/2020 - 14:53

In light of the most recent governmental recommendations regarding limiting personal contact to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Bluegrass Chapter Board has decided to cancel our meeting on Wednesday, March 18th. It will not be rescheduled.  Our May meeting is still on as of now, and we will reach out should that change. 

The CE class scheduled with the Bluegrass Claims Association has been postponed indefinitely until the COVID-19 threat has subsided. 

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to one of the board members directly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Comments (0)